General IRC Meeting, 14 June 2011
From Koha Wiki
Koha > Community > Participation > IRC Meetings
The #koha IRC channel (IRC server irc.oftc.net).
14 June 2011 at 18:00 UTC+0
Conversions to your local time:
- Formally Close 3.0?
- Update on Roadmap to 3.2
- Update on Roadmap to 3.4
- Update on Roadmap to 3.6
- DB Documentation management (carried over from last meeting)
- Should this fall to the documentation manager
- What method do we prefer (doc manager likes just adding comments to sql)
- Miscellaneous old business
- Would it be an idea to email the minutes produced by the meetingbot to the main mailinglist, so more people see what goes on there? Or are they too sketchy to make much sense? Example minutes
- Vulnerabilities management. Following the thread on koha-devel, we have various options, to be discussed:
- private mail to the RM
- dedicated mailing list
- hidden bugzilla entry
- something else ?
- Global sign off day
- Agree times of next meetings.
- Minutes: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2011/koha.2011-06-14-18.04.html
- Minutes: (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2011/koha.2011-06-14-18.04.txt
- Log: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2011/koha.2011-06-14-18.04.log.html
Tomas Cohen Arazi (Universidad Nacional de Córdoba)
Irma Birchall (Mebbe, since it's 4am in Sydney)
S Gurney (6am in NZ + headcold = not good)