Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the official wiki of Koha.
Please help us to populate the new site by registering for an account and by making your valuable edits on the site.
Koha is an integrated library system (ILS) and was the first open source ILS. Koha was created in 1999 by Katipo Communications for the Horowhenua Library Trust in New Zealand. The first installation went live in January of 2000.
Current wiki content can be found under the following categories:
- About Koha
- Community Participation
- Koha & Git
- Koha Conferences
- Legal Matters
- Tips & Tricks
- Shared Resources
Koha Community Sites (and their status)
Other official Koha sites are as follows:
- lists.koha-community.org (Mailing lists are all the rage with the kidses.)
- irc.koha-community.org Log of the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) channel on Koha
- bugs.koha-community.org Bugzilla
- git.koha-community.org Git repository for distributed version control
- dashboard.koha-community.org (automatically updated overview of development activities)
- download.koha-community.org (Come and get your stuff!)
- paste.koha-community.org (for sending pastes to the #koha IRC channel)
- jenkins.koha-community.org Continuous integration server
- schema.koha-community.org SQL schema
- translate.koha-community.org (Psst, Librarians, you can help a lot here.)
- meetings.koha-community.org IRC meeting logs and minutes.
- hea.koha-community.org Koha stats
- https://twitter.com/kohails - community Twitter, currently maintained by David Nind
- api.koha-community.org Koha API documentation
Details of who hosts what etc. Please add others or links when those sites are up.