What does a Bug Wrangler do
From Koha Wiki
- Review bugs list
- Keep an eye on bugzilla
- Look out for duplicate bugs
- Encourage people to sign off on patches
- Do the occasional cleaning, marking bugs resolved
- Gather proposals for enhancements
- Fix the patch submissions when names or comments do not match rules.
- Try and forecast what is planned to be coded (with dates ??? enhancements) and publicize in the news letters what has been tested and solved, what is being worked upon.
- Close invalid bugs and test validity of very old bugs.
- Review patches and ask for automated testing whenever possible.
- Help organize and encourage people to participate in Global bug squashing days
Feel free to add more...