Organizational IRC Meeting, 2006, Jan 30
From Koha Wiki
Organizational Meeting Agenda for 2006, Jan 30
- Paul report on challanges encountered
- getting rid of Date::Manip asap
- if we're still using Date::Manip it's going to be hard to test speed accurately
- is there a replacement module, possibly Date::Calc, or should we just use regex? Date::Manip is fine in places where its needed, like reports, where we let people input weird date ranges, but for circulation its not needed and is slow
- adding MARC::XML & ZOOM
- other Perl Packages ?
- strenghtening the database using %%InnoDB%% & foreign keys : what's done (Paul) and could be done. Requirements on mySQL (4.1 ? to have foreign keys & nested select)
- the need to develop with warnings on?
- how are things proceeding, are we happy with prog templates?
New Serials Module
- timeline for completion?
Fix budget based acquisitions
plan approach for Feb
- User Reviews
- koha web sites