New Zealand User Group
From Koha Wiki
New Zealander's interested in Koha. No formal group...
2018 User Group Day - 22 March 2018
Whanganui Libraries and the Catalyst Koha team are organising a Koha user group day on Thursday 22 March 2018, in Whanganui:
For details and to RSVP see:
- Catalyst - 12 February 2018
- Mailing list announcement - 25 January 2018
- Koha Newsletter - February 2018 edition
Travelling to Whanganui? Add your details here if you wish:
- David Nind - by car, Wellington to Whanganui and return, leaving on Wednesday evening (probably around 4pm ish), returning Thursday evening, can take 2-3 people (contact david DOT nind AT gmail DOT com, 021 0537 847)
Previous User Group Days
Previous user group days:
- Wellington - 18 May 2012, hosted by The Treasury
- Levin - 26 July 2011
Also, KohaCon 2010 was held in Wellington!