Koha offline circulation file format
From Koha Wiki
This is a proposal for a standard file format for offline circulation data to be imported into Koha. This way, there can be any number of offline circulation clients that can take advantage of a single file processor. The following format is based on the offline circulation module from Koha-Tools with additions as suggested by Andrew Moore of Liblime.
- The extension for the files will be .koc for Koha Offline Circulation
- The file will be essentially a tab delimited csv file
- The first line is a 'configuration' line that describes the data is key=value pairs that are tab delimited. Proposed keys include:
- Version : The version of the file format
- Generator : The program that created this file
- GeneratorVersion : The version number of the program that generated this file
- The rest of the rows will be circulation data.
- The first column will always be the date ( in the format “YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS ms” )
- The second column will always be the action performed, the remaining columns for that row will be defined separately for each action.
- issue - Issue an item to a member
- Format: $date issue $cardnumber $barcode
- return - Return an item to the library
- Format: $date return $barcode
- payment - Make a payment to the member's account
- Format: $date payment $cardnumber $amount
Version=1.0 Generator=kocPHP GeneratorVersion=0.7 2008-06-11 12:24:11 547 issue 85947584 8364585674 2008-06-11 12:24:12 368 issue 93847563 3948573894 2008-06-11 12:24:13 213 return 9485694847 2008-06-11 12:24:13 478 return 5564354352 2008-06-11 12:24:14 327 payment 90035676 1.05 2008-06-11 12:24:14 784 payment 23529001 2.45