Export Biblio RFC
From Koha Wiki
Export biblio from commandline
|Sponsored by:||CG55 (BibLibre)|
|Developed by:||BibLibre developpers and François as project manager|
|Expected for:||already in production - need to rebase asap|
|Bug number:||Bug 5600|
|Work in progress repository:||git://git.biblibre.com:koha_biblibre.git branch unilim/ft/MT7481 (merged on dev/cg55 and dev/solr)|
|Description:|| - Allows to use tools/export.pl from commandline
- export borrowers in a simple way (pipe-separated fields). Fields to export can be supplied in command-line parameters.
- Adds the --deleted_barcodes option, which produces a text file with deleted items barcodes. Can be combined with the --date option.
- Make sure timestamp is updated when a biblio is deleted
- Build a specific query in tools/export.pl when --date is used to check timestamp on biblioitems, items and deleteditems
- Adds a CLI option to tools/export.pl to remove NSE/NSB (Non-Sorting-End and Non-Sorting-Begin) characters from exported records
$ perl tools/export.pl --help export.pl [--format=format] [--date=date] [--dont_export_items] [--deleted_barcodes] [--clean] --filename=outputfile * format is either 'xml' or 'marc' (default) * date should be entered as the 'dateformat' syspref is set (dd/mm/yyyy for metric, yyyy-mm-dd for iso, mm/dd/yyyy for us) * records exported are the ones that have been modified since 'date' * if --deleted_barcodes is used, a list of barcodes of items deleted since 'date' is produced (or from all deleted items if no date is specified) * --clean removes NSE/NSB