Development IRC meeting 26 April 2017
From Koha Wiki
Koha > Community > Participation > IRC Meetings
The #koha IRC channel (IRC server irc.oftc.net).
If you don't have an IRC client you can join the meeting using your web browser.
- 26 April 2017, 13:00 UTC Time and Date.com converter for various local times
- Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
- Update from the Release manager (17.05)
- Updates from the Release Maintainers
- Updates from the QA team
- General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
- Review of coding guidelines
- Coding guidelines: see change proposal on the wiki for PERL17 Unit tests are required
- Coding guidelines: see new proposal on the wiki for PERL26 Koha::Exceptions
- Set time of next meeting
Please list your name here if you would like to attend but cannot make this meeting
Feedback on the best times is always welcome below:
- Adding 21 UTC into date rotation would help NZ folks be able to attend
marcelr: I am sorry to miss this 13 UTC meeting. But note that this should not block discussion on the small changes in coding guidelines as mentioned above.
Thomas Dukleth: I have tried to login to IRC from hospital, where I am accompanying my neighbour, however, required ports are blocked by hospital WiFi including via webchat. My internet connection has also been failing me at home for weeks with repair still in progress.
- Minutes: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/development_irc_meeting_26_april_2017.2017-04-26-13.01.html
- Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/development_irc_meeting_26_april_2017.2017-04-26-13.01.txt
- Log: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/development_irc_meeting_26_april_2017.2017-04-26-13.01.log.html