Development IRC meeting 11 January 2017
From Koha Wiki
Koha > Community > Participation > IRC Meetings
The #koha IRC channel (IRC server irc.oftc.net).
If you don't have an IRC client you can join the meeting using your web browser.
- 11 January 2017, 20:00 UTC Time and Date.com converter for various local times
- Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
- PR koha-dashboard to display an "overall health status" https://gitlab.com/joubu/koha-dashboard/tree/overall_health_status
- Review of coding guidelines
- New POD guidelines
- Progress on next release (16.11)
- General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
- Roadmap for The TT syntax for notices?
- Updates from the QA team
- Where are QAers?
- Help for refactoring:
- marcxml 17196
- 17829 (Move GetMember to Koha::Patron)
- Bug 17677 - Move C4::Circulation code to the Koha namespac
- Bug 17728 - Move C4::Reserves code to the Koha namespace
- Set time of next meeting
oleonard - 20UTC is never a good time for me :( tcohen - 20UTC is the time I pick Manuel and do stuff AFK, earlier I could attend. I'm QAing 17196, and will try to have more synergy with Jonathan. I'm working on the REST api mostly, and will go a 'patches speak' approach as there hasn't been many answers to my proposals/doubts.
- Minutes: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/development_irc_meeting_11_january_2017.2017-01-11-20.01.html
- Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/development_irc_meeting_11_january_2017.2017-01-11-20.01.txt
- Log: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2017/development_irc_meeting_11_january_2017.2017-01-11-20.01.log.html