From Koha Wiki
Logical schema diagrams are (or were) written for the following versions:
- There are some inconsistencies or mistakes in koha 3.6 database. They are listed on this page
- 3.0.3 by Matteo Romanello. It is a work done with the sofware SchemaSpy. There are two packages:
- 3.0.1 by Joe a partial 3.0.1 diagram as PNG image.
- 3.0 by Paul. It's a 2 page document. You can see the general overview of Koha DB. Available in some forms: openoffice.org (15KB), PDF (287 KB) It will be updated when needed (Paul will take care of the update. If he don't, bug him)
- 2.2.0 by Paul. It's a 2 page document. ZIP file (100 KB)
- 2.0.0 by Paul. It's a 2 page document. ZIP file (150 KB)
- Some draft 'logical' schema diagrams from 1.3.3 are available here
Note that some of these links need to be updated.
There are written also more little schemas to describe only a section of the mysql DB.
ATTENTION: Those schemas display also implied reletions, but to show them with MySQL Workbench you need to add a explicit foregin key link.
NOT USE theme to create koha SQL file.