Community Handover IRC Meeting, 6 April 2010
From Koha Wiki
- koha IRC channel (IRC server irc.katipo.co.nz).
If you are behind a firewall that restricts IRC access -OR- prefer to use a web interface to access the channel, you may use one of the following links:
Tuesday, 6 April 2010 at 19:00 UTC+0
Conversions to your local time:
- date -d @1270580400 on any GNU system.
- Time and Date.com converter for various local times.
- Wolfram time converter.
- Welcomes and introductions.
- Report on Subcommittee
- Report on status of negotiations over assignment of trademarks and domains.
- Possible suggestions on unresolved negotiations.
- Next issues if negotiations have concluded.
- Agree time of next meeting.
Apologies: Joann Ransom, Horowhenua Library Trust. (if I make it at all, it will be very late like 8.20am NZ time)
Attendees to be listed
Log is available at http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2010-04-06#i_419565