Alternatives for help files
From Koha Wiki
Currently the Koha project maintains documentation for users in three places: The manual, the help files included with Koha and the wiki. There is probably a big overlap between the manual and the help files.
There are a few proposals for changing how the built-in help files work:
- Bug 11115 - Pull help files from the manual
- Bug 14234 - Include the user manual with Koha package
- Bug 15003 - Help should be a wiki, not translatable via po-files
- Bug 18483 - Customised help: Enhance staff client with news based, easily editable help system
- Bug 19381 - Replace the built-in help files with links to the online manual
Could we agree on one way going forward, and concentrate our efforts on it?