General IRC meeting 6 September 2017
From Koha Wiki
Koha > Community > Participation > IRC Meetings
The #koha IRC channel (IRC server irc.oftc.net).
If you don't have an IRC client you can join the meeting using your web browser.
6 September 2017 at 22:00 UTC
Conversion to your local time: Time and Date.com converter for various local times
- Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
- Update on releases:
- 16.05 (previous previous release)
- 16.11 (previous release)
- 17.05 (current release)
- 17.11 (next release)
- Fundraising Update(s) and Topics
- Conversation with Chris Cormack about HLT and assets
- Assembling a fundraising committee
- Interests in a donation button/link on koha-community.org (Where will/do donations live?)
- Interests in creating a nonprofit? (https://www.not-for-profit.org.nz/tag/registration/)
- Interests in developing a registered membership?
- Interests in heightened community engagement through a social media tool like Facebook?
- LeeJ - will be driving home when the meeting starts