Documentation IRC meeting 2019-10-10
(Redirected from Documentation IRC meeting 10 October 2019)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The #koha IRC channel (IRC server irc.oftc.net).
If you don't have an IRC client you can join the meeting using your web browser.
- 10 October 2019, 13:00 UTC Time and Date.com converter for various local times
- Introductions (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
- Review of action points
- Automated screen capture (David)
- Style/content development guide (David)
- Git guide for non-developers
- Wiki update
- Wiki curator role
- Reorganising manual contents
- Getting started guide
- What's been done so far
- Caroline has been going through the 19.05 release notes for her clients and is updating the manual as she goes
- Caroline has been working on the git guide (on paper) can you comment on this doodle illustrating the most frequent commands? https://snipboard.io/jCoJIr.jpg
- Lucy has been working through the cataloguing section with several changes made
- Andy has ben getting to grips with GitLab with first change merged!
- David has been merging all the requests!
- Content development guidelines
- Editing the Koha Manual
- Content development guidelines for review:
- Next steps
- Set time of next meeting
Please list your name here if you would like to attend, but cannot make this meeting
- Caroline (unfortunately, got booked for a training last minute)
- Andy (Department meeting scheduled at same time)
- Minutes: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2019/documentation_irc_meeting_10_october_2019.2019-10-10-13.13.html
- Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community.org/2019/documentation_irc_meeting_10_october_2019.2019-10-10-13.13.txt
- Log: http://meetings.koha-community.org/2019/documentation_irc_meeting_10_october_2019.2019-10-10-13.13.log.html