Free sample MARC data
From Koha Wiki
Might be useful for testing:
- University of Michigan Libraries - Open Access Bibliographic Records - MARC21 binary, MARCXML
- Open Access für Daten aus dem SWB - MARC21
- Open Library Data - Records that have been contributed to Open Library from different sources
- Project Gutenberg Australia - "details of the 'Australiana' ebooks at Project Gutenberg Australia"
- E-Discover the Classics - "Nearly 500 Downloadable Classics from Project Gutenberg through your Library Catalog. Includes the most popular downloaded e-books such as Pride and Prejudice, The Time Machine, A Christmas Carol, Jane Eyre and many more!"
There is also sample data from the sandboxes in the contrib/global repository: http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=contrib/global.git