From Koha Wiki
Welcome to the official wiki of Koha.
Please help us to populate the new site by registering for an account and by making your valuable edits on the site.
Koha is an integrated library system (ILS) and was the first open source ILS. Koha was created in 1999 by Katipo Communications for the Horowhenua Library Trust in New Zealand. The first installation went live in January of 2000.
Current wiki content can be found under the following categories:
- About Koha
- Community Participation
- Koha Versions
- Koha & Git
- Koha Conferences
- Legal Matters
- Tips & Tricks
Wiki accounts now require valid email address
To deal with an influx of spam, as of 2011-01-28 user accounts must now have a confirmed email address in order to make edits on the wiki. If you have an existing account and are no longer able to make edits, please go to your user preferences, enter an email address if necessary, have the wiki send a verification email, then follow the instructions to confirm your account.
Koha Community Sites (and their status)
Other official Koha sites are as follows:
- irc.koha-community.org Log of IRC channel on Koha
- dashboard.koha-community.org (automatically updated overview of development activites)
- paste.koha-community.org (for sending pastes to the #koha IRC channel)
- jenkins.koha-community.org Continuous integration server
- translate.koha-community.org (Psst, Librarians, you can help a lot here.)
- meetings.koha-community.org IRC meeting logs and minutes.
- hea.koha-community.org Koha stats
- http://demo.mykoha.co.nz/freeboard/?load=http://demo.mykoha.co.nz/freeboard/dashboard.json Dashboard displaying Koha stats
Details of who hosts what etc. Please add others or links when those sites are up.
|Language:||English • Español|